Sunday, April 11, 2010

Puzzle Pieces

my Loving Father is definitely challenged my trust.

By the third day of WISE school orientation, I was in tears of anxiety. No joke. Yes, I'm excited for this school to be intense, but between that and having other passions and plans for being in Mexico and keeping in touch with my family and friends back home... I felt scattered. A fragmented life with so many people, experiences, tasks, demands, events.
How do you even begin to keep that together? Answer:

God said, TRUST ME. And now He's speaking about two key principles.
1. Living in His presence at all times is my ONLY concern. Through that His love binds all things together in perfect harmony.
2. Time-management. Oooh yes, thank you Jesus. Doesn't sound spiritual, but Harmony (our school leader) told us managing our time is SO spiritual and crucial. There is so much warfare over our time, and truly every moment I have is a gift from God to be governed by Him.
God gave us a Spirit of power, love, and SELF-DISCIPLINE. I never got that before.. like yeah power and love rock on. but self-discipline??? that doesn't sound exciting. But this is who the Holy Spirit is. So if I let Him govern my time, the schedule will serve me, instead of me serving the schedule.

Can I get an amen and hallelujah.

1 comment: